LUXURY HOTEL PATTAYA, THAILAND - HOTEL JOB PATTAYA
If you are interested to become a part of our Cape Dara Resort team, we welcome you to submit your complete resume with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Every application for job in our luxury hotel in Pattaya will be considered carefully and treated with strict confidentiality.
LIST OF VACANCIES
- Guest Service Supervisor
- Conducts shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known
- Supervise front office operations during assigned shift including:
- Maintenance of guest information
- Maintenance of information about local events
- Compile occupancy statistics
- Supervise the use of the public address system
- Supervise group bookings
- Assisting with serious complaints
- Supervise cashiering activities during shift including:
- Cash handling and banking procedure
- Dealing with irregular payments
- Instructing staff in credit policies and facilities
- Instructing staff in cash security procedures
- Carry out debtor control
- Prepare reports
- Supervise the cashiering system
- Works with Superior and Human Resources on manpower planning and management needs
- Works with Superior and Director of Finance in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget.
- Reacts to situations to ensure guests receive prompt attention and personal recognition throughout the hotel
- Control the availability of rooms, rooms types, accuracy of room count and rate categories
- Maximize occupancy, revenue and average rate while maintaining high service standards
- Liaise with Housekeeping Department to ensure room image is maintained and the “Room Ready on Arrival” policy is adhered to
- Turn away guests if occupancies deem it necessary ensuring no good-will is lost
- Liaise closely with Executive Housekeeper to ensure special guest needs, amenities and other room related requests are met
- Room Attendant
1. Behave to the rules, regulations, and policy of the Housekeeping Dept
2. Prepare articles for daily use and cloth for drawing room ready to put onto the maid’s cart to prepare for work before going to work.
3. Check the amount of articles to put into the clients’ room to be ready prior to leave for work.
4. Take the order of the floor supervisor strictly to complete the work
5. Responsible for the completion of the cleaning of the client’s room and toilet before leaving for the next room.
6. Behave to the rules, regulations, and policy of the Housekeeping Section.
7. Enter and check the vacant room of the articles, cleanliness, and mechanic’s work for promptness of serving the next check-in clients.
8. Prepare the report of found belongings of the client in the logbook of the maid, and send it to keep for attention of the Housekeeping Dept.
9. Next to the work of the clients’ rooms, clean the equipment, maid’s cart, and pantry. Clean the toilets assigned to alternate maids. Prepare readiness for starting work on the next day.
10. Prepare the report of every damage or ruin within the client’s room, and submit to the supervisor to follow up the progress of corrective work until finish
11. Follow up to bring the flowers and fruits to the room as specified by the note released from the receptionist section.
12. Keep security by writing a report of everything found especially the suspected person on the floor and give it at once to the supervisor
13. Collect the used cloth from the clients’ rooms for the room boy to deliver to the laundry and ironing room.
14. Keep the client’s room clean neatly during their stay inside.
15. Give the client the service immediately at heart when he asks for the articles or requests assistance.
16. Perform strictly on the responsible duties even without presence of the supervisor. Willfully give help to the work beyond duty.